Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Just to Set the Record Straight

These thoughts aren't original to me, but, this is what I want.

  • I don't want free healthcare; I want my taxes to pay for it, not for war.
  • I don't want money for nothing; I want a job that pays for my basic needs.
  • I don't want a free place to live; I want affordable housing that costs no more than 30% of my income.
  • I don't want corporations to be unprofitable; I want them out of the political election, regulatory and policy-making processes.
  • I don't expect elections to deliver the result I want; I want my vote to count.
  • I don't want the wealthy to pay for everything; I want them to pay their fair share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listening to Change

“Real listening is a willingness to let the other person change you.” ― Alan Alda, Never Have Your Dog Stuffed: And Other Things I've Le...